Unfortunately, along with the bitter cold and heavy snow come accidents. Many Cleveland area drivers are injured in motor vehicle accidents on our roads and highways every day; one every 4.5 minutes. Car accidents can happen when you least expect them and can create a major hassle and financial burden on you and your family. Additionally, insurance companies look for reasons to avoid paying claims for medical expenses, lost wages and long-term treatment.
You do not have to take on the aftermath of an auto accident on your own. If you were injured in a truck or car accident anywhere in Cuyahoga, Lake or the surrounding counties, The Martinez Firm can help you find proper compensation. The Martinez Firm will thoroughly investigate your accident, working closely with experts in accident reconstruction and medical specialists to determine the full extent of your injuries. We also fight for your rights against insurance companies, working hard to help ensure your personal injury or wrongful death claims are quickly processed. Our firm can help you find the compensation you and your family needs to move forward with your lives. Below are some winter weather driving tips provided by AAA:
- Avoid driving while you’re fatigued.
- Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
- Make certain your tires are properly inflated.
- Never mix radial tires with other tire types.
- Keep your gas tank at least half full to avoid gas line freeze-up.
- If possible, avoid using your parking brake in cold, rainy and snowy weather.
- Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface.
- Always look and steer where you want to go.
- Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle.
Contact our office 24/7 by calling 216-875-5555 or 877-OVI-OHIO toll-free to speak with an attorney.
Are you a Twitter or Facebook user?
Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/martinezlawfirm
Like us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/DUIhub